Monday, March 7, 2016

Life in India

Hello again! Lets just jump straight to the point

MMMC BDS Batch 7

These are my classmates (and a random guard haha)! We're going to be together for the next five years. All the best to everyone of you xD


There's nothing much to do here except study lol #lifeasastudent so we went hiking (junior hiking) hahhaha woke up at 6am, changed into sports attire, wash face then out out we wentt!


Reached out destination!


Sometimes, jogging

Or maybe just sitting down at take artistic photos hahhaha

The very first event was Diwali night and I was so excited that I finally get to wear India traditional attire!!

Our full body ootd #lengha





Trying to fit everybody in but failed lol

Our first cinema movie in India!


During dinner random selfie haahahah


Our first trip down to Mangalore during Christmas


While waiting for them to go to the washroom


Dinner after FunFair! on the 31st Dec 2015


Annual nighttt











I think that's all about it ^.^V Talk to you next time yoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)