Friday, August 10, 2012

Pandelela Rinong won a Bornze Medal!

 Was looking through Twitter and noted that Malaysia won another medal by a 19 years old Sarawak girl. Pandelela Rinong!! The first thing that poped into my head is she actually looks like my maid!!!! Seriously!!LOLLOL I actually think that I have a look-a-like-problem. 1/3 of my friends and family members has their own clone -.-!! I don't know is my problem, or theirs wtf

The right hand side is her!


She's actually very pretty :)  In this photo she looks like my ex-Cambridge friend -.- SERIOUSLY LOOK A LIKE! #NotKidding 

You jump, I jump 


So Professional!!

I really quiet admire her larh..Because I don't even know how to swim -.- My mum asked me to learn swimming, but I refuse. Because I want cute life guards to save me LOLLOLLOLLOL The real reason is, I don't want to be the eldest student in the whole class. So old liao only come and learn, shy shy. I will be the only teenager in a small kids swimming lesson wtf I scared I'll be the dark shadow in the kid's eyes. Then their childhood will be POOF! Gone!  So, I told my mum to just throw me in the water, then I'll just get used to the water, then I automatically know how to swim. I so smart! LOL But my mum don't want. Then I asked her to teach me. She said no again because hers is Kampung style lol Till this day, I still don't know how to swim. I will go to the kids pool when I go to Sunway Lagoon. Maybe I can make little friends there and feel like a small kid wtf

Chatted with HuiWen and JiaYin about cockroaches. ajksldjfhnhfbdjslfjs I am the one who started the conversation about it. lol WHAT AM I THINKING? I asked whether it is hard or soft one. Then WenHao asked me to go and touch it then I'll know. HuiWen non-stop telling the cockroaches story. OHMYMAMA!! Very ickyyy!!! JiaYin can't tahan. and I repeat, I DON'T KNOW WHY I ASKED THIS KIND OF STUPID QUESTION and start the watat talk. LOL Maybe I just had a bang in my head and came to school today. -.-

I am done talking lol Bye! :)