Monday, July 23, 2012

Kuen Cheng High School Culture Party! (Y)

The title I use direct translation because I don't know what is it called in English! LOL

The real title is 文娱晚会!!!

It's a school day and I went to the toilet to change to our String Orchestra uniforms at recess time LOL    We have to get ready for our rehearsal :) Long black dress and long sleeves white shirt. Personally, I actually don't like to wear 100% white shirt. It gets dirty very easily!! Especially, when the stain is dark brown OR black OR red -.-  It looks like shit.. The first thing that poops out into people minds is SHIT. "Eh, brown brown one, SHIT arh?" wtf

I went back home after rehearsal. They told us we CAN'T go back home. But on the actual, they last minute told us that we CAN!! We CAN go home. Wow, thank you, you fetch me home arh? Zzzz Luckily, there's someone still willing to fetch me home!! I got my shirt washed, dried, and Ironed!! In just 2 hours!!! LOL Thank you SUN, thank you WATER!! Thank you HEAT!!! LOL I can wear FRESH shirt At night!! But I realised my leg got cut and it's bleeding because I ran wearing the high flat shoe hahhaha So, I walked like a robbot. maybe our school robbot dance group would like to invite me to be a member lol xP It hurts even more when I'm bathing!! Leg, thank you for being so strong!!!

Mum fetched me back to school at 4pm. Drank a cup of milk tea on the way. My mum scared that I'll be hungry. LOL Close friend also scared that I'll be hungry But I just want to say that when I'm hungry, I'll kacau you until you give me FOODDD but I don't get hungry easily ahhaha So, fong sam larh :))

Reached school with slippers on, saw Reika making up. Then I go play with her Rilakkuma LOL I can only just sit there and be bored because my legs really really hurt!!! No lie one!!! People was asking me why am I sitting there not moving. But my darling sms-ed with me just to accompany me!! OHMYMAMA thank you so much!!!! At least I have something to do. Not sitting there wasting time and feeling alone wtf Janice and Carmen went outside talking photo and stuff lol They were craving memories, I want too!!!! BUT WHY? WHY?! I wish Vic was there with me too. She sure got idea one!! :PP AND AND, thank you HuiXian for helping me to find plaster!! I can't find the plaster in my house anywhere. -.- But in the end, after the performance, I went home, one end of the plaster was rolled, and one small end still sticking on my leg. IMAGINE! Shoe, you're really a murderer. lol


Our celloo :))


Girls getting ready!

Performance started at about 8 something. Saw Leo and Kelvin when I'm lining up outside the hall waiting for our turn. Leo's action making me burst out laughing. AHHAHA I don't know how to describe. you should see it yourself!!

I am quiet happy with our performance. That means this is the best larh, comparing with the times we practised. But I don't know how the audience think LOL Too loud? Too soft? O.o Not nice? My sis said it's Okay with the Crock Rock and a bit soft for the Top of The World.

Bought tickets and went into the hall and watched with Reika and Janice. No reason rotting out there wasting time marh. btw, my leg was better at that time, can walk already. But when I went to school today. My friend told me that performers NO NEED to buy ticket, you just tell them you are one of the performers then they'll let you in :OOO But teacher said we must T^T Oh well, can't turn back time so let it be..... RM 20 flew away..... -.-

The orange dot is evidence that you can go in and out from the hall

I dont have the photo before string orchestra perform because my sis didn't take any of it. Even though I told her to take as many as she can. Lesson is, DON'T RELY ON PEOPLE!!! I was actually very disappointed about it T^T Heart crying inside. REALLY ONE!! Memories marh.. after nex year I'm not going to be in this school anymore T^T

Saw Leo again in the 10 minutes break of the 晚会. LOL Took photo with him!! My camera was with my sis because I asked her TO TAKE PHOTO OF the 晚会 because I need to perform. So, we used Janice's!! lol "Why you don't smile?" "Because I'm 酷男" pointing on his shirt. Me and Janice exchanged speechless looks. -.- lol

Then saw my sis, took my camera back. So, here are some performance shoots!! But I'm sitting on a don't have feng shui place. So, photos blur, people small. BUT AT LEAST BETTER THAN NOTHING.
Wind orchestra!! #wistle


吕颂恩 violin solo!! leng zai!!
古筝 (GuZheng) performance
Chinese culture dance




 Robbot Dance! Qwertz! (Y)


Vocal Quartet!

triple greatness and Choir group!
The combination of Wind orchestra, Chinese orchestra, String orchestra and the Choir group!!! :D

It's time for curtain call :)
Robbot dance! 
24 Seasonal drum!!!

Almost-all the performers!

Spent a great time there :) Except the no Vic part -.- wtf Such talented students in our school. KC is proud of everyone of you!! :D Reika said that she wants to buy a DSLR next year because it's her last year in KC. I should borrow one! lol No $$ buy

The performance was great thou. Especially Robot dance and 24 seasonal drum!! OHHHMYYY Their make up and costume. It's their first time appearing like this on stage. Everyone was crazy about them. THEY WERE THE STAR that night!! :P They also showed us some new moves too!!


Went to an Indian restaurant. There's only this shop open at that time. 11pm leh..What can you expect? Fat but lol who cares! 

Roti telur and Hot Milo!
Reached home about 12am. Felt exhausted!! Received Vic's text!! :P



The costume!! I mad love the bling bling star scarf!!!! lol I actually feel quiet loved that day. :P
Thank you people who support me, helped me and accompanied me!!! YOU ALL ARE LOVED BY ME!!! <3!!