Tuesday, August 7, 2012

We love you Dato Lee Chong Wei! :)

Everybody knows that last Sunday night was all Malaysian's Badminton Men's Single competition. Lee Chong Wei from Malaysia vs Lin Dan from China. I have faith that Lee Chong Wei would win!! Have great confidence that he would bring back the first ever Gold medal. Even though he didn't physically, but he did mentally. He made every Malaysian pray together for his great achievements! That is better than getting a gold medal, seriously!

Leng Zai! :)


This is my first time ever CRIED because of a competition. I tear-ed for almost 45 mintues after the competition. Looking at his expression, keep refreshing the tweets, his looks, his sad-ness, HOW CAN YOU NOT CRY?! HOW CAN YOU TAHAN?! I don't need Baskin Robbins, I don't need holiday, I just need you to know that We are all proud of you, proud of what you achieve, proud of what you did for Malaysia, THANK YOU and WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, FOREVER!!


We Love you, I love you. :D


Can I go sayang him? T__T


Both the best! (Y)


The best the best and the best :O
In these 16 years, I don't have any people who I admire, but after Sunday night, he is my role model!!  lol The one who never give up even though his leg is still injured. If I was him, I would probably gave up from the start. lol #badass

They have the same smile. :D

The great great news is, He is getting married next year!! See, good guys get good things in the end. hahhaha If he's still going to play in the next Olympic, Victoria and me would fly there and support him!!! #promised

Lastly, thanks for everything. You thought me a lesson. You did your best and please don't say sorry. ^^


YOU ARE THE BEST LEE CHONG WEI!! (Y)


Photos are from Facebook and Google.