Saturday, December 8, 2012

Universal Studio Osaka!

This hotel got provide breakfast. FIRST time eat Japanese breakfast O.O haha was very exciteddd!! Then head to UNIVERSAL STUDIO OSAKA!!

At first I was, a little in several plates, will full meh?? WILL, WILL one -.-

Just outside Universal Studio de Universal City 

Banana took over the world LOL

UNIVERSAL STUDIO entrance!

HAHA see, small potato chips 

The ticket!

First game, Hollywood dream. Wondering what is that?



Snapped some night view some more!! LOL




Roller Coaster!! Not as extreme as US those roller coaster, but this one also VERY FUNNN!!! U believe or not? I rode on this thing 4 times!! lol  No need to be scared one, youngsters out there, if you really want to ride on this but you're scared, just go for it. I at first was also like that but in the end I played it 4 times. you can also (be healthy btw)!! That day was a Wednesday so you only have to wait for 15, 25 or 35 minutes. My parents was like "票价都值回了咯, play four times" and you no need to buy Express pass that  day, number of people is 1/7 than DisneySea!! 

BIG Christmas tree!

BIG world again O.O

UK Street design!! MAD LOVEEEE! English style O.O MAD LOVE!!!

U love anot? I VERY LOVE LEH!

Got feel? xD

Dinasours!


This one is the first game I played in Jurassic Park!! I think very exciting because can become wet wet!! LOL

From 2.9m slide down!! Before that can see all kinds of dinosaur :)

Turkey Leg

Pretty yellow leaves ^^

Got Christmas parade there! 

The pretty dancing ladies!

I don't know what it named but I named it "wai guo you tiao" haha but VERY NICE TO EAT! Chocolate one this one and don't have oil
The tissue haha xP
LOL Dark only mysterious, mysterious only craved for more lol -.-

Bye bye Universal Studio Japan


Bought biscuits from Aunt Stella in the train station xD

Look nice hor?
Hmmm..... O.O

Beef rice for dinner. Very nostalgic the riceeee!!!! =O

xoxo kthxbye popoutandsaybyeagainbye