Monday, September 27, 2010

Scared Scared

Garuuuuuuu~! <3 Thanks Dear! =D

Long time didn't update. Lazy-nesssss jek~! =P

Yesterday took some funny pictures with my brother. -.- My handssss ony are in those pictureee. I like itt. xD It makes me feels better. Then, went to eat steamboat with my cousin. Thank you cousinsss for  belanja-ing. I ate abit, felt full that time. Had a great tiem with you all.

Today, made someone mad. Sorryyy~ I promised I wont do that again orh~ =D Then went home. Ate luch, ran go up and played with the Electronic Typewritter. My sister said I can paly with it. Haha xD Typed some funny thingsss. Wasted alot of those typing tape or whatever you called that. Stop typing when I realized It takes down what you wrote. -.-

Ate appllleeeeessss. Thirstyyyyy~ I want to drink apple juiceeeeee~ I Loveeee Likeeeee Appleee Juiceee~
If you dont drink it, try it. It will change you're whole lifeee. haha xD Buy for me mummyyy.

Vwrene, hope that you'll be okay in Russia. I'll miss youu~ >.<
“。。。当你踏上月台,从此一个人走。我只能深深的祝福你,深深的祝福你,最亲爱的朋友,祝你一路顺风~!。。。”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)