Monday, November 23, 2015

A Breakdown

Not sure do you guys know or not but I'm already in India for more than one month and its coming close to two months. Time really passes too fast and fyi I'm here because classes has been cancelled from 8am to 10am tomorrow #Tearsofjoy hahhahha

I'm just here to have a quick update. Basically I just feel tired and lost everyday. I've never been this stressed before and yea I don't know what to do anymore :/ You know the feeling when you know you're not good enough and no matter how hard u try u're still like erm not good enough yea thats me right now. But then I'll just try my best to stand up.

I seriously need a break from life, from my brain, from my heart and just go away for a little while but I know life goes on and I just need to suck everything up. So yeaa I'm going to try being strong and If you're in a same situation as me, Let's try together kay. All the best! :)

I really don't want disappointments anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)