Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Starting to be Lazyy AGAINNN >.<


Haha xD Reading Physics~

Tomorrow, Physics timeeee xD Read the whole day but understand part of it. Alot of formulae to memorise. TT Going to faintttt. Helppp meee =P


Haha xD "Zoom It Pic"

Chinese text book at the side. Not yet read. -.- Today still awake in the night. =(


Felt going-to-faint when I'm still in progress at reading Physics. There's my camera and here it is. The house next doorrr. "Heyyyy, neighbourrrr" BUNGLOWW~ Huge right? xD


Haha xD Day scenery. Too bright. Didn't edit. =D Go up the mountian at night, Beutiful sceneryyy. =D Seriously <3


Took enough pictures, back to my Physics again. Btw, I'm looking forward to Thursday. Wanna know why? Ask me in person bahss~ xD Good luck to all the exam-iansss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)