Sunday, May 27, 2012

OhHaiYo!

Read Victoria's blog ___ Blown Away, the Photo in it came out from her hands one!!! Nice not?! I really didn't know it's her master piece until I saw her tweeting about it lol  Antique plus Natural Beautiful feel, got feel dao mou??! #shout

My speaker is still inactive. I know It's sill working one, CPU just fixed, Used earphones, headphones, but it still doesn't work, so the only problem is the setting. But I don't know how to set. My dad have no idea so, yea, using the computer with typing tik tok, not with relaxing music. -.- So quiet..... #windblows

Oh, and Penang trip + Competition is almost here. I haven't buy my costume I'm suppose to wear. Longg loooonggg looonggg black dress and loong sleeves white shirt plus a black shoe. I have no transport on the 30th to go back to school to practise. But it's okay larh actually, because before competition we're going to have a last minute practise. : S  #lookiingforward

Oh Hi!
Oh Hi again! 



Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today. at least we learn a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die, so, let us all be thankful. :) ____ Gautama Buddha #blessed


Hope you'll feel fine, and find comfort after seeing this. Thank you!! :3


lol meaningful quote I found :) Appreciate everything. That's all I will do now. ^^V
U must too!!!

Accompanied my father to a Malay Weeding.



Girls get the rectangular thing and guys get the cube lol

There's a rainbow cake in the girls pack and boiled egg in the cube box.

This is the first weeding I ate OUTSIDE the hall when the weeding is IN the hall. The organizer said It's to pack in there, so we have to sit outside. lol no fan #freakinghot

There's one Malay Aunty very good one! Because very packed marh, so I can't even go take a plate (Buffet there)  So, dad, my sis and me just stand there, no larh actually is me and my sis stand there (didn't make any effort of getting the plate) while my dad is trying to get close to the plate, then the aunty helped us!! She helped us to take the plate! She even let us cute her line. No offence to others behind because we're just behind this aunty  lol She helped me to take friend chicken, fried rice. She was like " Take larh, don't shy" *She took the chicken and put it on my plate* #tears of thanks T__T

#Different experience

End this post with a photo of cheerful lol
My sis said that when she put her first sight on this, she feels like slapping me ahhahah (but, eh, sorry ya, abit dark)



BYE!