Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Updates!

Here to update some little useless stuff lol

That spectacular day.



AHAHAHA toothache pose!


Smile!! lol wtf This photo can see my DIMPLE!!!

Been still busying about school, homework and stuff these days. -.- #schoollife

Going to be performing in our school's 文娱晚会. Had our rehearsal yesterday after school. Apparently, My uncle ALMOST don't want to fetch me home because I'm late and ALMOST all the students are waiting for me. Luckily, I walk fast. Raining some more. that time I feel like I'm a superwomen AHHAHA Who's the superwomen? ME!! wtf

Been asked to see the teacher after the announcement made today.  We got scolded because we played quiet bad. Okay, Teachers said that IT'S THE WORST -.- But I prefer to use quiet bad. I am nice girl who says nice and true adjectives lol

And the 文娱晚会 is on this Saturday!! 7.30pm - 10pm. Grab your tickets for Rm20 each. It's a school days for us. : /  WOW, SCHOOL YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO ARRANGE THE DATE. -.- I got to stay from morning till 10pm night. Eh, I'll be a smelly tou fu one de leh. My mum asked me to tell teacher I'll go home and bath then come back to school IN TIME. PROMISE ONE. But I haven't find the right time to tell teacher. Teacher's mood not so good due to the not-satisfied-with-the-performance mood. How I tell?  Haven't tell then I'm already ranning out from the music room with tears lol

Owh and If you don't have a twitter GO MAKE ONE! It's FUN! lol These days keep blow water in twitter with VicYuen, Gideon, Kelvin LCC, HuiWen, WenHao and JiaYin. LOL I can laugh the whole day one!! They damn funny! LOL 

Okay. lol I think that's for today ahhaha :S