Sunday, July 29, 2012

London Olympic!

London Olympic is here!!! All the athletic form all over the world is in LONDON!! I missed the Opening Ceremony because I slept at 11pm lol #EpicFail Midnight also cannot tahan dao.

Found the video of the ceremony that Wan Lih shared in facebook. I still can watched it becasue my speaker still isn't working : / It's been almost half a year already. Come on, speaker, don't you feel bad when you don't  speak but your job is to speak. 

The video is 4 hours long lol SO, Be prepared, be ready lol




Mr. Bean was in the open ceremony too!! lol According to facebook larh. :P Looking at his photo I think he's kinda cute lol :P Didn't lose his humour or look and feel at all.

DANG DANG DANG DANG!



Fireworks!!

I want this too!!

This is too cute!!! I want to do it also!! Make up artist?






Cute little girl! :P
I heard that there will be Ed Sheeran, One Direction, Jesse J, Taio Cruz and Tinie Tempah will be performing at the closing Ceremony of The Olympics. Remember to watch!!! Don't be a pig!! I think it will be awesome. :P

I went to Zhi San's house. Saw our school exchange Japanese student there lol UNBELIEVABLE. I didn't know she has two in her house. Not one leh is TWO! 2! TWO!! They were so kind, friendly and pretty lol especially the Black shirt one!! She was like smiling the whole time!! :D

Watched Olympic weight lifting women competition that night. Those women were so strong!! 68kg and stuff. They really sacrifice alot!!! SUPPORT SUPPORT!!! <3 Respect much also!!