Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tropicana City Mall!

School was off that Saturday. Kindergarden was having their Parents day and School doesn't want us to spoil the Secondary school image. Mum cancelled her massage appointment just to accompany us today because she said we didn't go shopping for a long long time. So, Tropicana City Mall, Here I went!

Reached there early, the Japanese Restaurant that we wanted to eat in hasn't open yet. So, we went to KITSHEN. Men and women clothes selling there. Your bf/dad/brother won't be at your side complaining -.- My brother LOVE to do this.



Bought all of these.

In Sushi Tei! Was craving to go there after Da Jiu brought me there. He ordered something on a plate, Too Delicious till I don't even want to know the name!! Just keep sweeping the SAME dish into my mouth. LOL DaJiu loves Japanese and Korean food one! I don't eat spicy food aka Korean Food, so he brought me to Sushi Tei. THANK YOU. And now, Mummy brought me there!! :)




This is the dish I keep sweeping into my mouth. Seriously delicious!! I didn't even bother to know the name. I should call it DISH. "Hey DISH, I came here because of you!!" My mother brought me here because of you!! And you didn't make us disappointed because my mum also thinks that it is good!!





This is caviar!!!! I always thought Caviar is a kind of sos but no, it is not lol Is this black thingy. 

I was surprised that the bill wasn't too heart-attacking for us. -.- We ordered alot and ate alot. But the bill turns out to be cheaper than Sakae Sushi!! (It doesn't mean that It's consider as cheap.)In Sakae Sushi, we ate the sushi that are on the belt only and it cost more than Sushi Tei!! YOU TELL ME WHY? Sushi Tei, You make me love you more. :OOO

Bought Mixberry Juice with Half Sugar and Less Ice. But it still taste VERY VERY VERY sweet!! The happy part is, there's little pieces of berry in it!!! I like the berry bites part only. Still satisfied though :)



I've gotta get back home by 3pm because brother is having Cambridge at 3 and Me at 5pm. Fun spoiler. LOL  Went to Nicchi after the drink. Saw a vintage kind of dress for only RM20!!!!! I will be crazy at the moment. But I don't get why I tried it, then gave it to the sales girl. I was so calm so lang jing. Then went back home, Realised what terrible thing I have done. Dress, I have no faith with you!! MAD LOVE THAT DRESS, But no faith lol Cannot force one. Maybe I will find something better right? Or maybe better and cheaper. lol

Will blog about Lvenn BBQ birthday Party soon. :)