Sunday, August 5, 2012

Taiwan 2011 Trip! :D

Apparently, I scroll through the Taiwan Post, I posted last time, I just want to say. PEOPLE WILL GROW UP ONE, BUT STILL LOOK YOUNG. If you don't mind feeling my naive-ness and wants to scroll through it also. Here is Part OnePart 3 and Part 2 lol

It just reminded me that I complained about a blogger who posted her trip that she went this April and posted it in 7 or 8 posts for months to my sister. I siad that why this girl post the same thing so long one? Very sien de lorh! Then Now, I am almost in the same situation like hers. wtf LESSON LEARNED! -.- You all cannot say me like this one arh. lol

The following day which I probably forgot what date it is. lol Became temporary Ah Li Shan De Gu Niang. lol Drove up the mountain  just to drink Tea and look at old trees. WHY U NO LIKE INTERNET SO BEAUTIFUL?!!





Wasabi!


Who want I treat Ice cream?? AHHAHAH 

Hi tree. Why you so huge and old? 
lol Day ended. 3-4 hours of journey drive to this mountain. Butt pain.

Went to a Buddhist Temple. Very modern one the temple!



So modern right? lol
Then on the way to see Sun Moon Lake. This is because When you're at there, you can see the sun and also the moon!!! It wasn't the right time when I went there. BOO!!


The lake! :D


I eat Famous Cha Ye Dan!! 
In a paper making factory. 
Then end day. wtf 1 days 2 places only. Quiet time consuming with the driving. 3-4 hours just to go to this place.

Taipei 101!!
Getting up there now.
View from up there.

Ice cream selling there :D

Day ended like this. -.-

Taiwan Zoo...It was drizzling that day...spoil the whole trip wtf -.-





Dinosaurs!!! Just for Stephen one!! Can move and spray water. -.-  Bro was scared and he didn't come in with us. LOL From that time onwards, I keep laughing at him that he was scared Dinosaur even though he loves dinosaurs fugues and stuff like that.

The Panda! His name is 圆圆!! 
It makes me think of Victoria. lol Dont scold me AHHAHAHHAHA

Camels 

I know you all will get bored if I continue showing you animals photos lol So, I stopped.

Then, went to see sight seeing on a cable car, at night and WE CAN"T SEE A THING except for the lights. I am the one who recommended all of us to go at night, after the zoo. wtf What am I thinking that time? -.- 

The tickets


Our turn!! xDD



After all the fake excitements, this is what I see -.- WAHH, SO BEAUTIFUL, I didn't regret coming here AT NIGHT. AHDKFEHNDJSHF 


After the ride, We went to see the Dancing fountain. lol Only US, 5 person, sitting there at night. -.- Can you imagine? lol This performance is free and the water will be dancing EVERY 30 minutes at night. It is just beside the Zoo. 

Chocolate Milk Tea
How can u not drink a cup of milk tea when you pass by a milk tee shop in TAIWAN? xP lol

Next day, we went to BeiTou 北投.

BeiTou train station. Daddy why you no see me camera? xP
BeiTou is popular in hot spring. So...You get what the photo means? AHAHHA CUTE RIGHT? xPP We was planning to go to the hot spring but 3 of the girls have a girl problem lol I don't want to be in Taiwan's newspaper the other day. RED hot spring. It sounds wattat and wrong... Don't remember the previous sentence. But, I WILL COME BACK NEXT TIME! :D

Hot srping valley
Random thing on the street Wood with faces! 
Cute dog on the streets!!! 
小数民族 performance


Went to the nigh market and bough some of these 
What flavour also got one. Black Pepper, Cheese, Cilli, KimChi lol Bough it for gandpa and he said "Why you all buy not tasty thing give me eat one?" But I find it quiet okay. YUN WONG ARH~~~

The next day, it's time for us to go home. TaoYuan Airport got a small Hellp kitty place OMG Damn cuteee and pinky pink!!


Too cute, cannot resists, must obey!!!!  lol Went for the last 5 minutes shopping. Bought 2 magazines to kill my time in the air plane. :D
I'm at a pay phone trying to call home all of my change I spent on you..... LALLALA



"You really want to bring me go home? "

Then flew back to Malaysia! :D

This trip is quiet expensive because we last minute book AirAsia ticket. wtf MUST BOOK EARLY NEXT TIME. Free and Easy trip. No packed scheduled, eat whatever you want, do what ever you want. :D

Okay, It's the end of Taiwan post!!! FINALLY! :D Hope you enjoy it lol :P