Monday, December 10, 2012

Kyoto one day trip!

Kyoto, the next destination!

Took this train to Kyoto

Red and Orange and a little green

Going MAD...

Till wanna eat -.-


Love this the most!! (Y) (Y)

Love this the second!!! (Y)

Ticketsss

Pretty till I wanna tear!!

I'm shorter than my sis, but with a dash of magic...

...I'm the tallest ^^



The gold plated temple

From another angle O.O

Yellow leavessss..Abit blur but blur got blur de pretty derh!

Popular because of the shape and I am sorry because I forgot what shape is this lol



Thank you :)

Another photo of people do what I do what lol

I see purple, do you? 

Real leaf lai derh -.- And I ate it 

Another type


Hello Kitty!!!

Ticket for another destination

Autumn colours O.O

Pretty Random Lantern 

O.O

LOL!


You say not pretty I also don't believe 

THE HIGHLIGHT, pretty till I want to tear!! (The only feeling is tear lol)

Love Max

Walking haha 

YUAN

Buckwheat noodle and raw egg! (Y) Simple and nice ^^

Why did I pose like this?


Got close up one some more -.-

Because my brother took a photo like this And I wanna tease him lol #EndOfStory

Me and apple :P (eddited it in cz there's someone behind -.- very obvious)

^^Y

Passed by the Hello Kitty shop again LOL

Another place you gotta go when you're in Japan, the Kyoto station O.O

Hey from the stairs !

Close up one haha 

STAR

View from half of the HUGE LONG STAIRS



Ate dinner then got back to the hotel! :)