Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mickey and SHARK

DisneySea the 3rd Day, it's a waiting experience. Add all the time I played a game together, not more than 10 minutes. Add all the time I waited, not less than 5 hours O.O

While waiting for mum and dad to get reading, self timer shot xP

Reached Disneyland at 12pm, and it's a Monday but there's still ALOT of peopleeee!!

I have a head of sexy hair lol

Greetings from MickeyMouse

After this photo, the guidemap dissappear :P

Around the world O.O

The first thing I saw after entering

Took a fastpass for this

The fast pass. My turn to ride this ride is between 1450 ~ 1550

The Sea

I don't like this game -.- You just sit in a submarine (Which is not a submarine, it's just a vehicle on a track that looks like a submarine) then there's  two glasses sandwich a flow of water, so it looks like you're REALLY under the sea and it's not exciting at all -.- Being in the submarine, following the track, watching moving alien, sharp teeth fishes that swim in a circle, wavy seaweed and stuff like that. I prefer more exciting oneee.

While deciding which game to play on

The real world toy story 

Howdie, cowboy? :P

Want a ride home? 

Passed by this tower and think it's a great game because there's loud shout coming out from there, REAL HUMAN SHOUTINGG!! After lining up for the game called Journey to the center of the earth, dad and mum promised to come here! :D
Ice cream babeee!!

This game, Journey to the center of the earth

While waiting for our turn

While waiting for his turn :P

Spent 2 hours and 40 minutes lining up for this game O.O And it turns out, erm 2 minutes game got 3 second is exciting one -.- lol Like that, you judge say worth it or not? That 3 exciting second is a small part of a roller coaster in dark.

Then head for TOWER OF TEROR!! You can experience free fall, and high speed going up here :P Which is VERY FUNNNNNN!! 

Christmas fire works for us!! The best fire works I've ever seen because It's with music!!! And I love music and hate LOUD fire works, so combine them and It's a BLAST!! :P The drum "BAM BAM BAM" the fire works "BOOM BOOM BOOM" You don't even have to close your ears to watch the fire work!



 A small part of it

Have a visit to Little Mermaid's home sweet home

Hope on the dolphine and let's go xP

Paranomic viewwww :P

TA DANG

They spray water O.O

The flying Puff, riding this, I got feel excited lehh!! Don't know why

I love max the design in DisneySea! Every details they create very fantasy one!! Next time if you don't feel like playing any games can go there photoshoot ;P Become a Disney Princess or Prince of the day. 


The next day, have a date with underwater animals in Osaka. ^^

HEY!

View in the train

This photo (Photo above)  is because my sis challenge me to take a photo of myself and the train SO, #ChallengeAccepted HAHA I DID IT :P The train in Japan is SOOO UNBELIEVABLE COMFORTABLE, a seat and a place for you to rest your leg that simple only, but don't know why it feels extraordinary comfortable O.O Like a sleeping spell, *ting* then you'll sleep O.O O.O

Ignore the dust and answer me Artistic or not? xPP

Ferris wheel that we're going to sit on it at night XD

The green the yellow the red O.O

Invisible-ing saying CHEESE (Y) LOL

pork bao, not char siew bao, is pork 

SiewMai

Don't say "Go Japan, eat Chinese food, you siao arh?" Just don't say it, lol I don't have a reasonable reason for this :P

Pretty flowers just outside the Aquarium

Entrance

Another view of the Ferris wheel

WELCOME!!

Have you seen the inside of a turtle? I thought It was a shark because normally the inside of the shark more yeng marh, until my sis said TURTLE, then only I realized i was wrong 

The most relax animal I've ever seen lol THIS ONE VERY CUTEEE!

The source of yellow highlight pen

He is just shy *blush*

A sick Cutie :) Get well soon! Pose to take photo some more haha 

Yellow Ice and Penguin

Dolphin also know how to shake handddd lehhhh
He/she shited inf front of us tourist lol NO JOKE 

WOW Surprise? xD

SHARK lai de leh, why don't she/he eat fishes?

Creepy smile haha this is under a stingray 

Highlight of the aqaurium!! THE WHITE SHARK!!! (got polka dots that one)

I think it's prettyyy!!

Now you know how stingray smiles to you HAHA :P

Stingray with his smile LOL

See liao inside must see outside 

See liao inside, see liao outside, must see back side -.- LOL!
People buy ticket just to see this fella!
SPIDER CRABBB!!

I think this kind of crab very prettyy, tall tall one

The CRABS LOL sounds like a movie name haha

Now It's JELLYFISH time, you gotta be Spongebob to LOVE this haha
Like crystal like that!

CUTE one!

Polka Dot swimming towards the earth O.O

you think : They won't DA KEK (a knot) de meh?

They say : YES, YES WE WILL LOLLOL (or they are holding hands, which is soo sweet lehh! "Come Come let's be together forever")

Glass addict Jellyfishes LOL

TINY TINY TINY jellyfishes O.O

I hope you find it interesting, cz I find it interesting haha 

The white sharkk!! This one also got Polka Dots!!

Two penguins and half seen me lol

Ferris Wheel at night!!

I am in the sea lol -.- Not close to A SEA 

 i don't know u larh, but I think I actually very cool leh LOLLOL

The ticket and sis hand again, she take one this photo 

Tempura Prawn and Vegetables

Sashimi

Unagi rice (Y)

Toufu

Tepenyaki sotong


Dinner O.O All Japan's specialtty and I NOW VERY SERIOUS tell you, MUSt try Japan's TouFu, because it taste special, different than Malaysia's. ALSO MUST TRY the rice, whatever rice, I can count how many rice I eat in my mouth when I eat rice in Japan!! JAPAN'S RICE is now my all time favouriteeee!! 终于,我可以用 "一粒"来形容 RICE liao O.O

Get into our Shin-Osaka Station Hotel Room, Little floweerrrr!!

See you next time :)