Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Chinese New Year in India

Hello!!  Sorry for the super super super overdue blog post TT Was so busy and stressed and stuff lol Even if I have time I would just knock out on bed and sleep for the whole day. New enviroment, new people. new things to deal with, new things to learn. So yea I've settled down now and its my holiday break hahah yay Going to be back in 2 weeks time sobs but at least i get to be home and run away from the mountain of books and things to do 

The biggest biggest biggest downhill about this is I don't get to celebrate Chinese New Year or any other celebration with my family. But It's okay, I just need to go throught this kind of thing for another 2 years then yay hahahha I'll be back every year.

Love you guys from the moon and back

But I celebrated with my second family in India <3 div="">

And Many many more that is not in the photo :3

Hope that there's many more years to go kay :)

Gong xi Gong xi from my classmates and some MBBS friends :)

Joey <3 div="">

Shameless selfie in case u forget how i look hahahha

My two pearls on my hand hahhaha 掌上明珠s

Shereneee :3

When u see a mirror and take out your phone and everyone starts rushing to you hahahah #socialproblem 

Another group photo :)
 

Btw, Just cut my hair into middle length 我要斩断情根 hahahha okay just joking

Will talk to you guys next time In my birthday post!! Celebrated my birhtday overseas for the first time and I am so blessed to have a bunch of lovable friends :) I need to start updating frequently, I felt so relieved after writing this I dont know why hahahah Thank you!

Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)