Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Jonker Street on a nice Saturday and guess who I met!!!

Hello!! Another post for today hahaha If you follow me in Intagram (@lynjjo) or Twitter (@lynjjo) or facebook, you should have known that I went to Jonker Street last Saturday!!

AND GUESS WHO I SAWWW!!!!


QIU QIU!!!!!! *Faints*

My friends and I were planning to go to Jonker Street last Saturday but some of us can't make it so we changed it to Friday but 天不作美 (sky not beatiful LOLLOl), It was raining from evening till night so we decided to go to Jusco, We even search the net to see whether the rain will still be there on the next day (=Saturday) but it shows us yes. Then my friend was like"Just go la " Then I was like very tempted to go so we just decided to screwed it and go.

And who knows, we were in a stall and I heard a really tall girl talking to her husband in a Singaporean accent, I turned my head, I saw Qiu Qiu but I didn't know it was her because, you know, my height, I can only see her baby bump, I thought it was just a normal conversation within tourist and I was like so tempted to get out from the crowd I just squeeze myself out  BUT THEN I overheard Kristine talking about a Singaporean blogger then I turn my head to her (She was behind me) and I SAW QIU QIU, and also her husband and her best friend.

Me and Kristine was like O.O the whole timee!!! We wanted to get a photo with her but we were so nervous, we didn't approached to her and we were like self-pitying, convincing ourself if we see her the second time means it's fate means WE MUST GO and say hi to her. THEN!! We saw her the second time!!! Then I was like getting more and more nervous then I was thinking If we see her the third time it means that THIS IS 命中注定. But in the end me and Kristine was chasing her in the crowd and FINALLY say hi and took a photo with her!! Our hands was like Shaking the whole time and she was really really nicee, and pretty and friendlyy!! I LOVE HER SMILE WHEN WE ASKED HER MAD LOVE I CAN FAINT.

Still can't believe I met Qiu Qiu in person.  A photo with her made my day!!

Please allow me to post the same photo again 

MAD LOVE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)