Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I found out something

So, basically, okay wait, speaking about basically, I've been starting my sentence with basically most of the time lol it might be due to the mountains of presentation I did on the last few weeks. It is a really tense course to be honest hhaha and I am having a physics quiz tmr but I've just decided to spare 10 minutes just to write this la.

So, back to the topic, Basically, I've found out something just now. It's something that I thought, when I finally found it out, I'll just cry out my soul and my eyes and my sweat and my organs out, but I'm now so calm-ly typing this hahhaaha is this a great thing? I think it is.

And yeah, I'm not going to say what it is because it's actually a very personal thing but I just wanna say that,

NOT EVERYTHING YOU THINK WILL BE BAD, GOING TO BE WORSE. lol geddit? Not sure I construct the sentence correctly or not.

But basicaly (LOL you see, basically again but not going to think of another word to replace it HAHA), just wanted to tell you guys that don't worry to much about the things you can't change la. It's like wasting your time to be happy. Look at yourself, a pretty girl/handsome boy crying yourself out or freaking yourself out for something you can't change? What's the point right?

And IF the thing you have been worrying about really happens, maybe you wouldn't be as heartbroken as you thought you will be.

So, yeah, I'm not sure I'm sad till I don't even know how to express myself or I just really don't care about it anymore. But either way, It will still give me a positive impact right. At least it wouldn't effect my mood for tomorrow's quiz in a bad way and I can actually, FINALLY stop thinking about it anymore and also let it go.

I think that's it haha Hope I helped you in any way la. Have a nice day and Thank you!! :)

I'm totally fine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)