Wednesday, August 26, 2015

MMMC Lagenda Night - Horror Night 2015

Hello peng you men!

I've attended MMMC Lagenda night on 31st July 2015. It was like 2 days before my finals and all of us decided to go because it could be our excuse to just stop studying for a night and get ready 3 hours from the time the event starts which makes us be study-free for the whole day LOLLOL

The theme for that year is Horror Night. Decided to do face paint! Thats why we need to start getting ready 3 hours before the event starts lol


This is my very first time putting on a very very light make up. Ms Hana CC cream, Holika Holika naked face concealer and Etude House Dear My Enamel Gloss in Red. Three of these products glides really nicely onto my face/lips! Love it!

After the make up, I put a layer of white face cream around my eye then drew a big black panda eyes using an eye liner and last but not least drawing strokes using red and blur face paint. Love the end look btw!! Simple and nice la I think :X

Another under the sun. Hope you could see the pattern clearer. :X


#ootn All in Blackkk!

The entrance

This is where we collect our door gifts

Our seat was at the second floor lol Whichhhh has a kinda bad view sighs 

2 seconds after the light was white lol



On the dance floorr!

To be honest, there not much performance and the ambedience was like too noisy haha but I think its suppose to be like that la because there was like so many people and what can I expect right? But I've enjoy my night there la like it's fun wohoo!! I would definitely go to this kind of event if I had the chance, and If I have accompaniment lol I'm erm kinda shy and awkward to go alone hahha feel me? lol

Thanks for reading o!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)