Sunday, August 23, 2015

Chamber Grill @ KL Hilton, KL Sentral

Hello again!

*100% personal experience and opinion*

I went to a farewell and surprise birthday dinner yesterday at KL Hilton. Went to this restaurant called Chamber Grill. By the way, I was like lazy to bring my camera so yea the photos are taken by my phone and the lighting in the restaurant was urgh bad la. The lighting was for couples and stuff ahhaha dark with a hint of yellow dim light. Hmmm just remarkable hahhahha


The Menu :3


Complimentary bread! The butter cheese thing that came with it was DA BOOM!!! It's so nice I would actually go there and just eat the bread with it until I've enough with it hahhaha That's how good it is.


250g Wagyu Rib Eye Steak @ RM 286

Yes, I was also so shocked when I saw the price, almost every main meal was like rm100 and above. Have never ever eaten something so expensive TT This restaurant is obviously on the very pricey side. But side dishes are also available which are all below RM100 and some below RM50.

I'm not actually a very big fan of beef, but this restaurant served beef as their main so I might as well try the legendary Wagyu beef. I bet people who came across Japan knows Wagyu? hhhaha I ordered Medium well, which is one level before well done. But When it came to me half of it was well done and the other half was medium well. It tasted not bad to be honest. I think it didn't grilled into its finest texture but overall it's quiet nice since i get to try both medium well and well done hahhaha I ordered Mushroom sauce. The sauce has mushroom pieces with it but not much mushroom-ly taste. Maybe they wanted to bring out the original taste of the beef? The beef was very rich and the I would prefer medium well over well done. But the corn that comes with it was very aromatic, but it was in a very very small portion. 


Hihi hahha


Communication gone wrong hahhahhaha But this is the only photo I have with the star of the night 

The only group photo Please dont ask what happened to me, I dont know lol I wonder why but I dont know LOL

Btw #ootd

Dress from Cotton on @ RM45
Flats from tabao for only RM17 plus minus include postage wohoooo #proud hahhaha 


End with my blur blur de selfie hahha cz blur blur wo bi jiao hao kan hahhahah :X

Had a very great night and loves spending time with people that matters hahahahha Feeling really grateful and yea love love much hahhaha Just feeling very grateful And yea Thanks for reading and have a nice day! :) And I would definitely come back for the bread, It's just too nicee!! 

Chambers Bar and Grill
Address : Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel
               Lobby Level
               3 Jalan Stesen Sentral
               Kuala Lumpur
               50470 Malaysia
Phone Number : +6 03 2264 2264







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)