Saturday, September 19, 2015

Empty

Like all of a sudden I feel so empty. I don't even know what to do.

Facing so much possibilities in the future I don't know what to expect. I hate disappointments but I just can't help by expecting and hoping for the best but then end up in disappointments again.

Feeling very very very very empty right now. Always making myself busy or just choose to sleep through the day. I don't know. Going to be attending my orientation and convocation tomorrow.

But I know everything will be okay. Maybe not what I expect (as always :(  ) but It will at least be a little better. 

Thanks for staying to hear me blabbing. I will be better, not like normal but yea better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)