Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Convocation

Hihii Im back :3

Drove down to melaka with my parents to attend my convocation last Sunday. That was also my first time driving back and forth to melacca for the first time hahhah my shoulder was like hard and tight after coming back home lol

Finally after a year of bitter and sweet

Outside the hall 


With them <3 are="" in="" not="" other="" p="" people="" photo="" still="" there="" this="" which="">

Candid :3 Thanks Kavi for being our photographer hahhaha

I've always wondered what did I do to deserve such such nice friends, but also having a really really easily attached personality and once like people leave I WILL FEEL DEAD ._. like seriously, sheng bu ru si (don't worry I wont suicide hahhaha) Yeah but yea lol Even if two of my friends starts getting apart I will also be so broken like lol why ah hahhahha

I don't know how to put these into words but I really really appreciate everyone of them (including people that are not in the photo) like REALLY APPRECIATE till I always wondered what if they found other people better than me and like we became apart LOL I know this sounds like a relationship problem but I don't know I just get really really attached to them not in a romance way la of course hahhaha It's in a friendship way. 

I know we couldn't be ALL together like the old days anymore due to us taking different courses and other reasons but yea lol

Thanks for all the memories Jac, Joanna W, Joanna C, JinHui, Jason Y, Jason T, Iixin, Alvin, Yuern, Junming, Joey, Trsih, Kristine, Lixuan, Junyan, BoonHuat, Sherene, Aljon and Kimboon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)