Sunday, November 23, 2014

A little update

Sorry for the wordy post these days. Obviously, my life is lack of entertainment hahhha Other than study, eat and sleep, and gossip, nothing else.

And the worse part is my phone's camera is down :( I don't even know what happened. I don't have the right to just randomly take out my phone and snap photos because the photo will disapear minutes later.

But I have some photos before my camera has problems la so ahhaa #optimisticyeah

Another girls day out!!

I ordered Carbonara Spaghetti with Turkey Ham !! Muchlove!!

In Simply Fish, Melaka. The atmosphere was kinda dark lol as you can see from the group photo. It is actually very suitable for dating HAHHAHA And the cabonara was very creamy and flavorful!! Other western dishes there looks nice too! Will definitely go there to try other dishes!!

Address : 205 & 206, Jalan Melaka Raya 1, Taman Melaka Raya, 75000 Malacca, Malaysia. 
We actually walked to Dataran Phalawan after this. It's just opposite the road, around 3 minutes walk.

The famous thousand layer cake in Nadaje!!

Its around there too, walking distance. I forgot th actual place tbh because I was just following the crowd.

A random lunch day haha

These are the photos I manage to transfer from my phone to the computer. LOL #cries I have quiet a number more but yeah phone problem :/

I'll be absolutely free after Dec 11! Can't wait to be back in KL and add more colours to my life AHHAHHAHA 

Thanks for reading LOL Bye!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)