Saturday, November 29, 2014

Last day of class in Sem 1!

After all those quizes, CAs, presentation and assignments, finally sem 1 has almost coming to an end and final is here in one week time!! Means I am going home in two weeks timeeee!! #cantwait

Yesterday was our last day of class and everyone was like taking photos and stuff I actually feel like crying TT It's so romantic and happy I dont know why. But yeah students do what students do best, Selfies everywhere like there's no final HAHHAHA #lamejoke

My two bae!! MAX LOVE and currently my phone wallpaper haha :p

Credits : Joey 
Credits : Joanna

not sure why my hair so messy but yeah posted this because of Trish la and thank you Trish for always fetching us out for lunch Muchlove and Bighug!! And, at this time Trish will be like 'Stop being so watat" ;p

Credits : Joey

This photo came out quiet nice for them  BUT.MY.BIG.HEAD urgh see wanna help you all choose angle choose dao you all so pretty naice handsomeee I so urgh LOL

Credits : Joey 

Hi Joey!! (If you're reading this lol) My another baee! :p

Another one with her!! MUCHMUCHLOVE Cr: Joey

Credits: Issac!


AHHHA Kim Boon looks so happy and cute LOL

Loves


The whole MMMC Batch 9 Group A and B students and lecturers!! Cr: MMMC


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)