Sunday, December 21, 2014

What I cherished the most, Spending time with you

Hi boys and girls!! *tears face*

I can finally have some free time to blog. I'm currently enjoying my sem break now. And finally meeting friends!! 

You know what. I went out with my friends on Friday and at that particular night, I was thinking about how sad everything is. It's like people who you see 6 days each week, without fail. ( I go to school on a Saturday as well when I was in high school), suddenly, SUDDENLY! Poof! You see them twice a year TT Which is kind of a big difference for me and yeah I feel empty sometimes LOL Even if you get to see them twice a year right!! After the gathering, the moment you're going leave again, you don't even know whether you still have the chance to see them the next time TT And yeah time flies so fast I can't even react properly lol Okay I need to stop being emotional.

As usual, Gift exchange and karaoke day!

Typical karaoke room LOL

Finally with this girl!!! 

And another one!! Miss her so much!! Thank you for coming!!


If you're wondering, I'm wearing contact lenses haha 

Much Much love!!

Took off my contacts and discover the wonders of IPHONE's CAMERA!!!

Can you see how satisfied and impressed and happy I am? LOLLOL fyi, the hat is my christmas exchange gift haha

People who gave me a very very big impact in my life.

WONDERS of IPhone 6 's camera 

The boys! and the camera blurred me...again LOL

And xinyu said Hi! hahahahaha LOL why am i so lame 

JoeDon smiled so niacee! So yeah i posted this LOL

 #potd

I don't know what to say right now. Just really scared something will changed :XX

Last but not least, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Will update as soon as I can kay! 

Thanks for reading and Hope you'll have a good day!! xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)