Sunday, December 28, 2014

Little things to appreciate #1

Merry very belated Christmas people!!

To be honest, I can't clearly recall anything important I did this sem break LOL Is this normal?? I scrolled through my camera album and realized I have photos and also hope that it can help me recall anything I did, and I somehow partially did. But the time difference between the photo was taken was kinda long lol so I didn't know how to blog about it but I WANT TO #kiasu So, yeah I created a new series of blogpost (it is also my first lol) name as " Little things to Appreciate "which will be filled with days which is small enough to share about but not big enough to be in a post and also connected with the Lable #Jlittlethings

So, Let's start shall we? ;)

After reaching KL, the first thing I wanna do, is eat something nice and also instagram worthy AHHAHA It needs to be instagram worthy because it's trending!!

Went to The Red BeanBag in Publika with my family and friends. It serves breakfast kinda meal. We waited for almost an hour for a table so be sure to be there earlier if you don't wanna wait. The crowd is overwhelming, but the crowd will slowly vanish after 1pm.

The Atlantic / RM22

I ordered The Atlantic. I've been craving for egg Benedict for the longest time!! Especially after my trip to Australia!! FINALLY!! Toast topped with saute mushrooms, vege, salmon, egg and cheeses!!! I personally don't like to eat vegetables, but this vege is many thumbs up!! SALMON my favourite, EGGS my favourite, and the toast was very melty so as the mushrooms and raw salmon! *Much Love!!

And also the restaurant gave us a great first impression. We went to the restaurant again! And of course, I ordered something with EGG BENEDICT!

Portobello & Mushrooms

This time it's pancakes topped with a huge mushroom, egg Benedict and cheese and a kind of vege and also some tomato. It tasted good also!!! It looks like a small portion for me, I even thought that I'll still be hungry after I ate everything BUT It was quiet filling!

I hereby present you a photo of the egg yolk flowing out!!!

This is me and my sis on the first day of visit! #sexyfail HAHA

Went to IOI city mall last tuesday and bought not much thing. Sunway pyramid is MY FAVOURITE, still.

btw, This is my Merry Christmas to you haha. I'm a deer LOL and also my #ootd for Christmas Eve


This is how I look at Christmas Eve! Love this style!!

This is on Christmas Night!!

#ootd 

In case you forgot how KIKI looks HAHHAHHA

That is all for Chapter 1 of Littlethingstoappreciate :p Just wanted to remember what I did ;) And Will be going out with the mx, jj and cryst tomorrow!! Hopefully some nice photos, hopefully!!

Thank you for reading and Have a nice day!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)