Friday, January 2, 2015

Hello 2015!

2014 has came to an end and HI 2015!

I know it's 2nd of Jan today but yeah I was lazy HAHHAHA Just purely lazy, lying on the sofa waiting for 2015 to come and the thought of school is reopening just scares me.

Rewind back to 2014, which should be done at 31st Dec 2014.

Started college in January and meet some awesome people here!! Decided to drop out of this college due to some reasons (Which would love to tell you, but still not the right time) and went to Manipal Medical college.

Still remember they gave me a farewell surprise despite I only decided to drop out the day before. #muchappreciated It was so unbelievable and touching. I would have never imagined that we only known for a few months and the effort they put in was like multiples of our friendship!! I blogged about it HERE .

Then started my first part time job in a tuition center while waiting for the intake of Manipal. To be honest, besides learning that little kids can be so annoyingly cute, I did actually gain much confidence which leads me to another point I am going to say which is having the courage to talk in front of people in college.

Not sure about other college students but we need to present once a week or two, which I thought it would be freaking-ly scary for me at first, then when I went out and talk, it isn't THAT SCARY but still kinda nervous and scared la. In the end of the day you're talking in front of the whole class ma right? Butterflies in stomach are unavoidable. Met some lovely friends there haha :)

Last but not least, just wanna say thank you to the people who still stay with me till now. Thank you for your companion and forgiveness and love and care!! I appreciate it very very much! :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)