Sunday, March 8, 2015

Birthday celebrations! Part 1

Hello people! Sorry for the lack of updates! Was doing my moral assignment and we have to write 1500-2000 words and I can only manage to write 1000 words and so I decided to just take a break and continue afterwards.

Time passes so fast that I didn't even realized that I've been studying in Malacca for like 6 months already, 6 more months to go! And the thing I appreciate the most is the awesome and lovely people I met in this college. The thought of knowing that we'll be separated after 6 more months made me appreciate the time we spend together even even more.

Here's the birthday celebration we had in the past 2 months.

Kristine's birthday!

Time : 6.30pm
Venue : Uncle Jang, Malacca

Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant
No. 111, Jalan Legenda 1,
Taman 1-Legenda,
75400 Melaka

Buisness Hours :
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - 12pm - 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Tuesday - 6pm - 10pm
Saturday and Sunday - 12pm - 10pm


A camera in hand and freakingly amazing lighting = selfie btw this is just infront of Manipal college guard house, was waiting for our friend to fetch us.

Uncle Jang is just opposite New Aeon. Its on the second floor. 

When we're waiting for the birthday queen to arrive.....









They probably thought I was taking a photo of the two guys in the middle only. But they candid also cute!!!!

Few minutes before the birthday girl walked in. Proposal lookalike hahhahaha

Groupfie w the birthday girl!

A complete group photo before our dinner! Everyone look so happyy!!!!

All of us probably smells like oil that day ahhhaha 臭味相投 LOLLOLOL To be frank, when there's a camera, there will be us, posing in font of it, no matter what. So, while our dinner is being prepared...



HELLO PEOPLE, this is a candid photo and I still look nice, I am so proud and happy!! HAHHAHA

With the birthday girl!!


BDS peeps!!

MBBS peeps!

Not sure why I smile dao like this but hey as long as they're happy I am too LOL abit out of topic hahhaha



Each and everyone of us with the birthday girl yay

The bunch of crazy people who lightens up my life. *bling bling* okay lame

First of all, I know kristine's birthday was like a month ago but hai shi yao jiang de

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTINE!!!

Even though we've only known each other for like 6 months now, but we always have a lot a lot a tons of things to talk about, from family to friends to past to present to future, to boys to girls, basically anything. We could even ACCIDENTALLY (she just came in to my room to use my toiler and we started talking) talk from midnight till both of us lie on the bed at 5am. Miss those days where we could take a break from studies and school btw!! You could even guess what I'm thinking when I thought nobody knows, which is kinda scary and sweet at the same time la hahhaha Luckily I don't think those weird things LOLLOL Once again, Happy 19th Birthday! Hope you'll find your prince charming as soon as possible!! Thank you for the food you cooked for me kay!! Love you much Kristine Kong! We will still be very very very close best friend even though we're taking different course after foundation kay!! You ave no choice but to say yes!! *flips hair* *Pose peace (Y)*

I had lots of fun that day thanks to the amazing people right here!!! I just hope that we wouldn't have to be seperated, but life goes on and I hope our heart will stick together no matter what :)


Joanna's Birthday

Time : 6pm
Venue : Simply Fish Kota Laksamana

There are two branches in Malacca, one is in Melaka Raya and the other one is in Kota Laksamana. The difference between this two is the branches in Kota Laksamana has more parking space. And I can't find the address for this restaurant so just type in "Donald and Lily's Nyonya" which is located just beside Simply Fish into Waze and let the experts bring you there haha Fish lovers will love this place! I tried their classic fish and chips and also their carbonara spaghetti and I think both of the dishes are not bad, worth a try if you're in Melacca.

Okay!! Back to topic. So her birthday was like on the last day of our exam. So everything is kinda rush and here is there of us lied to her (We said we went out to meet our friends) and went to Aeon to get ready all the props and stuff for the decorations.


This candid I like so its here HAHHAHAH

Half of the props! She's a fan of pikachu so haha here is it!
And thank you Kristine and Ii Xin for coming here to hep us also!!

BIG BIG BIG SHOUT OUT TO THESE TWO PEOPLEEE!!! Thanks for fetching us up and down like seriously!! Thank you so so so much!!! If it wouldnt because of two of you, it wouldnt be so smooth! *flying kissesss*

There are 19 pikachus in total because she's 19!

The view!

This one Jason drew for her :p



Selfies everywhere yay

Loving this the most!!!!

Birthday cake session and I candid quiet nice so HIII *Waves*

During the process of taking a group photo and I look nice here also candid btw so HAHHAHAHA

This one also candid!!! And everyone look so nice and happy which makes me so happy!!

Never thought I could be this attached to all of you, each and everyone of you.

Finish eat go out also selfie hahhahhaha yay

4Js :)

Close up of us :) 

With Iixin!

Kritine yo!

With BoonHuat!

Happy Birthday Joanna Wong!

Joanna, hope you like what I gave you as your birthday present ah. Bought that quiet early actually, thought you would like it haha I actually don't remember how we met. Thanks for the accompaniment throughout this haf course. Been gossiping and sharing thoughts. Both of us changed so much coming to Malacca and study and I hope its for the best hahhahah not even sure we got better or worse lol but yeah I believe it's for the better la. So thank you for everything. :)

This ends part one! Part 2 will be coming soon okay!!! Assigments and exams and quizes and suff I am coming liao :(

Bye Bye!! Talk to you guys soon!!

Thanks for reading. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)