Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Afternoon date with Joey and Trish!

Hello everybody!! Sorry for the lack of updates!! Been very busy on assignments, exams, outing and travels for the past month. Glad that the second semester has ended!!!! I was like so relieved and happy that finally i could breath properly, like seriously. For the past month I was like omg I can't breath properly, do you know that feeling? that your heart was like going to the gym and you felt that it was so heavy that you can't even breath properly. Yea, that's how I feel for the past month. and I still have a week more till sem 3 starts, which the cycle repeats and okay i should stop.

Just a small update after my finals, I went to penang with my course mate, then went out for lunch with Joey and Trish then celebrated KaiZen's birthday then went to Beijing with my grandpa and just got back to Malaysia yesterday morning! and now I finally have the time to jot down the memories and share it with you! :)

So, It was 18th April 2015 and I went for lunch with Trish and Joey then birthday dinner with KaiZen. I wanted to separate it into two post so that It will be easier for me to find the memories with people I want so yea.

Meet Joey and Trish in Midvalley around 1pm and we went to PULP by Papa Palheta (click to go to their facebook page). To be honest, we're not a coffee fan but their specialty was their Cold Brew Coffee, which was hahha to me very instagram worthy lol but I ordered their Homemade Lemonade and it taste very refreshing but if you drink till the end it taste almost like water. So I still think that you should try their coffee if you go there.

homemade lemonade by pulp by papa palheta
Homemade Lemonade by PULP

Three of us!

The cake on the table is the Chocolate Truffle Cake!! It is very very very rich in chocolate and it melts in your mouth. I'll give it a 8/10! I did snap a close up photo of it but I posted it in snapchat and forgot to save it in my phone hahha and I look tired so yea sorry hahha 

We drove back to Gardens and went to eat Ramen in IPUDO MALAYSIA. It's a ramen restaurant next to Absolute Thai. I took a photo of the interior also but posted it in snapchat and forgot to save it into my album AGAIN. We ordered their zhao pai ramen and gyoza.  

Ipudo malaysia

 THE SOUP OF THE RAMEN IS HEAVELY!! Gyoza was a good try and not bad too but I MAD LOVE THE SOUP!! It was so flavorful and creamy and nice!!! Please go and try!!

Three of us again

Both of the girls didn't join the Penang trip and we didn't talk much because of finals and study breaks and assignments and finally we spend the whole afternoon talking and chatting and relaxing and laughing okay I feel so emotional right now. Plus Trish came from Melaka for only three days (This is her second day) to meet her friends (not referring to us) and she spared out half a day to meet us and I am so happy seriously.

And!! Sorry for being so long winded but I NEED to say this. I prefer going out and spending time with a few people at once lol That's called quality time hahhaha not quantity time okay lol lame sorry. so yea. 

Thanks for reading!! Now I'm going to type out the next post!! Stay tuned for the next one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)