Tuesday, April 28, 2015

KaiZen's Birthday 2015

Right after sending Joey off, went to Alexis, Gardens to meet the birthday boy and friends! :)


While waiting for our seat hahha obviously those two doesn't want to choi me lol

While waiting for the other guys to reach

Tempura soft shell crab with soba 


Happy Birthday KaiZen!!
He'll kill me if he knows I posted this LOL

I look so fat :( But this is the only complete group photo I have.


XinYu and Yihong

 Because she said there's a huge gap between our heights so yea :p

Because they damn sui ask me qu qian mian far far HAHAHAHA

They forgot I'm their photographer ah?!!

xian zai shi zen yang? guo he cai qiao ah?

:3

I know I said all these before but just yea they're all irreplaceable especially some of them. hahhaha love them to the moon and back I don't even know where does all these feelings came from tbh lol Coutdown four more months till I leave for university. think dao I also wanna cry liao like seriously. The thought of leaving them makes me so emotional and sad and scared and emotional and sad and worried sick. :/

Thanks for reading btw!!! I'm going to the corner and calm myself down. thx and buay. before that 

post one more time because they're worth my blogpost space HAHHAHA

okay bye going to the corner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)