Monday, May 11, 2015

Review : Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Watery cream for combination skin

Hello!!! I've been trying new products lately and can't wait to share it but I'm here sharing my favorite product by far now which is Nature Republic's Super Aqua Max watery cream!!! IT'S AMAZINGGGG!!

I used this because Nature Republic was having their buy one free one promotion so I think it's worth the try la!! I used it and I immediately fell in love with it!! I'm currently using my second tint and am going to buy my third!! Yes, it's THAT amazing! LOL and I'll probably won't be changing to any other for now.

Nature Republic
This is itttttt! You can see I've used more than half already :XX


This is how it looks under the lid. 

Super Aqua
It's a milky white in colour and it smellsss sooooo freshhh and nicee. It has a soft fresh sea smell, not a salty sea smell but a very windy and fresh kinda of smell!! It's a texture in between cream and water.

When you spread it out, not thoroughly yet la.

When it's been absorbed. btw, not sure what happened to my hand there lol

It won't leave you feeling oily but I feel very fresh after applying it and NOT KIDDING, it smells so niceeee!!! Like seriouslyy!! And I felt that it does reduce sebum secretion, NOT totally zero shine, but the results are good enough for something a student like me can afford LOLLOL #studentproblems This is my second pine and I bought it at "2nd 50%" promotion! Guess what? I bought a moisturizer and also a sleeping mask from the same series. 

Nature Republic
This is the sleeping mask ;p It's slightly larger than the moisturizer but the prices are the same. RM69.90 each :p So i bought it at RM104.85 for both.*hears heart breaks, purse breaks lol and hope that my face dont break lol .___.*

Nature Republic
But they gave me these three things as a sample for me to try but obviously I haven't tried it yet lol

If you wanna try and you have a tight budget, LIKE ME lol You could go to HERMO to do your purchase. It's cheaper than the normal price and it saves me ALOT. I wanted to buy my second one from them but theirs are out of stock and I've been waiting for almost a month so I just bought it from the physical Nature Republic Store. And I will definitely restock it from them this time!! :)

Thanks for reading by the way!! Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)