Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Little Things to appreciate #2

Hello!! I'm back with my #littlethings post!!

1) Spending time with my family. This is my big family <3 p="">

Having dinner in El Cerdo!! :) Came back on the weekend just to attend this dinner hehe :3


2. Having them being silly with me

During MQA classes

While waiting for a friend

In Hash and Tag cafe before a movie

After Oral Biology Class

On the way for lunchh


Having Fun in Joanna's room haha

I was on the phonee btw hahhhaa

Hair game on strong LOLLLOL 
Where also wanna take photo jiu dui liao LOLLOL

3. Manage to grab some products from Etude House!!! Buy one free one promotion is on again (According to what I hear, it will end on the 31st of May so go fastt!!) Sales game on strong!! hahhaha

4. Missing those two (from KC ) for real, like it could actually eat up a piece of me everyday, frankly speaking lol Don't have photos with them because, one, we havent meet up. second, if we ever meet up they don't like taking photos with me also one lol maybe they shy HAHHAHAHAH I think they are la because what other reason could it be right? When you see someone who you've been connected for so long bu never see them in real life for such a long time then suddenly you got to see them and you'll be shy to take photos.

5. Getting to play with Kiki!!

Sleepingg

Har? you call me ah? 

Look at his little tonguee!!

bu yao friend ni liao

You know we always scroll by those puppies and dogs that loves taking photos so much? They're like so adorable standing right there waiting for you to take his/her photo. Kiki isn't one of them .____________________. which makes most of the photo of him is so blur. He's either camera shy or he just doesn't like me LOL Probably doesn't like me because I always bully him HAHHAHHAHA but he still stays by my side because I have food (This is 100% true) hahhahha But I love him to the moon and back la of course. He's like the cutest thing in my life, besides me LOLLOL okay sorry hahha pls dont faint.

The missing part is starting to eat me up again lol Okay! It's 1am now and I gotta sleep!! Good night! and Thanks for reading! :) Have a nice day!!

1 comment:

  1. Omg the dogs are so cute. Nice idea for a post, I should try this too!

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)