Friday, August 21, 2015

End of Foundation

Hello hello!! Sorry for the lack of updates, again. lol If you follow my instagram (@lynjjo) you would've know that I just finished my course in Melaka Manipal Medical College (MMMC) and I'm about to go to India and and and andd!! I'm on my holiday right now :3

So basically, I've enjoyed my time in Melaka Manipal, bitter sweet memories all make me wanna sobs during the last day of our exam. After all the struggles and assigment, quizes we finally graduate from foundation lol

These are some of the photos we took during our whole year together :)

One year ago today, all of us from almost every part of Malaysia were so nervous and scared and excited to be going into a new environment in Melacca. We were all afraid of leaving home and be somewhere unfamiliar, alone. Until we met each other and only the journey begins. We've gone through so so much I wouldn't chose to forget what we've come out about. I know its almost impossible to be together as a whole complete group anymore in the future due to different courses, different schedules and more but still I hope deep down our heart will be connected, no matter what, even if we didn't talk for a period of time. Thank you everyone, each and everyone of you for the unforgettable memories and a little things that you've done for me or even other people. Thank you, you are someone who I wouldn't want to replace.

On the last day of class but we still have a final to meet after this haha

Also on the last day of class

Our class tee :3








It was a really really memorable year for me. Ups and Downs we've been through together and I am really grateful and thankful to everyone of them ( not all of them are here fyi haha ) for just being there :) Thanks. Hope that I could still randomly break into your room and sleep or just randomly snatch your biscuit and eat and scold u whenever i want to hahhahha thanks for everything #yellowtalk 

Thanks all for this post! Will update alot alot alot these days hehe Thanks for reading btw. Have a nice day!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)