Monday, September 28, 2015

Singapore Trip Day 1

Just came back from my dad's hometown yesterday, was at Singapore the day before for 2 days.

So apparently my family and I started our journey to Johor Bharu on Wednesday afternoon. And we overnight in JB then started our journey at 6am the next morning. Tired max!!

If you're interested in going into Singapore this way also, remember to start your journey to the emigration center before 5am if its a working day/school day, if not HOHOOO you would be just trap right there due to the high traffic of people.

Reached Sentosa

tired dont care hahhahha


Bread Talk. This bakery was sosososoooo aromatic!! Look at the Hello Kitty boxes haha

My bro signature pose = peace hahhha

We are only going to Universal Studios the next day but lai wo men pai zhe xian hahha



My family :3

Aquarium day!



Beware of the flood of sea creatures blueish photos! I didnt post every single fishes up here btw.




















Spend almost 3 hours in the aquarium. Its quiet interesting but there's no penguin. It's also the largest aqaurium I've ever been to.

Jalan Alor Hokkien Mee @ SGD6.5 

It's the best hokkien mee I've ever had!! Its in the Malaysian Food Street Hawker center in Sentosa!! Right on your left side once u enter from the main door! It's even better than Malaysia lol

Malaysian Food Street


China Town next stop


Then went there by the mrt

Look at the haze! :X  It was 290+ that day >.<

Dinner right hereee




The pizza was okok not very special but we saw the night life of singapore eating there. The next day is Universal Studios! Stay tuned! :) 

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy it and hope I make you smile today :)